How to choose the size?
The product will be ready for shipping within 1 to 2 months after payment, after which all the goods you ordered will be sent to your address in one parcel. It is better to order ready-made goods from the warehouse separately, then we will send them immediately.
You can choose the size remotely. You will need a flexible meter or at least a rope. Measure similar (civilian) jacket that fits you. Size description:
• Jacket chest — underarms when the jacket is lying flat on the floor.
• Jacket waist — at the belt level when the jacket is lying flat on the floor (the waistbelt is worn with these jackets between the navel and the lower rib).
• Sleeve length — from the shoulder seam down in a straight line, maximum lenght.
• Back height — from the collar (excluding the collar) down in a straight line.
• Shoulder lenght — along the seam, between the collar and sleeve.
• Between shoulders — between the sleeves' seams: along the shoulder seams and behind the neck.
The jacket should sit by shoulder width and sleeve lenght. The jacket waist should be fitted around the figure by a tailor due to tucks on the back.
Measurements in centimeters
| Sleeve length||61,5||63||64,5||66||67,5||69|
| Back height||70,5||72||73,5||75||76,5||78|
Measurements in inches
| Sleeve length||24,2||24,8||25,4||26,0||26,6||27,2|
| Back height||27,8||28,3||28,9||29,5||30,1||30,7|
Compliance of measurements is true for this product only! Divide centimeters by 2,54 to get inches. If you do not understand this table and you need help, write or call us, we will help you find the size.
The main clothes of the German soldier of the Second World War. Made made of Feldgrau cloth.
The 1943 model is distinguished by pockets without pleats and rectangular flaps (previous models had pentagonal flaps), fastened with 6 buttons painted in field gray color at the factory.
The quality and complexity of manufacturing uniforms during the war was simplified from year to year. The pockets were simplified even before 1943, with the deterioration of the quality of the fabric, the number of buttons was added so that the tunic still fit well.
All folds were removed from the M43 tunic, due to which the cut of the tunic became more streamlined and simple, the flaps of the pockets acquired a quadrangular shape.