How to order?
Select products, add them to the shopping cart of the website (click the "Add to cart" button next to the product description) and make the order on the website.
Can I order by phone or in person?
No, we accept orders through the website. Reason: all orders are stored in the database to make sure that each of them reaches its customer; the database is linked to the site.
Where are you sending from?
We ship from an automated warehouse in the Tver region, Russia.
Can I visit your warehouse?
You cannot go to our warehouse, it is not intended for customers (it is narrow and everything is kept in packages). Employees who have the right to be there are financially responsible (they pay for the loss), so they will be strictly against visiting. Please use the delivery service.
When will you send my order?
Within 2 (two) business days, not counting the day of payment receipt. There is an important condition: you paid for your order before 17:00 Moscow time or 5 p.m. GMT+3.
How do you ship orders?
We pack orders on weekdays after 17:00 Moscow time (5 p.m. GMT+3). During the working day, the administrator checks payments and marks orders as paid. Then he assigns track numbers to the packages. The track numbers is assigned before assembling the packages, it is only a virtual place in the mail system. So when you get the number, but you don't see any movement the next day, that's no reason to worry. Your order is not forgotten. Then a warehouse employee assembles orders and makes mail parcels (or other type of packaging). On the next business day (according to the rules, we have 2 business days, not counting the day of receipt of your payment), bags with parcels are taken to the post office (or to the courier service, depends on your order). Then the tracker shows that your order began its way to you.
It's been 2 days and you haven't sent anything!
The next business day for Friday is Monday (the third calendar day). If you paid for your order on Thursday at 10 p.m. GMT+3, it will not be sent on Friday (payments received before 5 p.m. GMT+3 are taken into account), but will be sent on Monday or Tuesday; everything is exactly in accordance with our rules.
How do I know what with my order is?
If you are registered, you can see the status of the order in your personal account on our website.
If you are not registered, please check your email! 2 emails will be sent:
1) that the order is paid (we received your payment) and
2) that the order has been sent (with a parcel number for tracking via the internet).
I haven't received any emails!
We send emails for absolutely all orders. Moreover, we send them not only to you, but also to ourselves... to make sure that the email (its copy) actually came out and reached you. If you have not received an email, write or call us, the manager will solve this issue promptly.
There may be several reasons why you didn't receive the email.
1) You didn't find the email. Many email clients (for example, Gmail) organize emails into folders to make it easier for you to sort them out). Most likely, our email will end up in the "Notifications" folder, which you probably don't read, because there are a lot of notifications in it. How to find it? Do a search by sender "reenact.store".
2) You didn't find the email in your Inbox or Notifications. The email may have ended up in the SPAM folder. Many email clients consider our emails SPAM (unwanted ads), because our emails are all similar (based on the same template). How to find it? Do a search by sender "reenact.store", including the SPAM folder.
3) You didn't find the email anywhere. Some mail services delete messages, considering them SPAM, without showing them at all, even at the receiving stage. It also depends on the settings of your SPAM filters (there is a setting that allows you to delete SPAM without a trace and without control).
4) You didn't receive the email because you written your email address with an error when ordering. If you mix up one digit in the phone number, we can't reach it. And if you mix up any character in the email address — we can't reach it the same way.
Nothing helps, where is my order?
Please write to us from your email address. We will respond with a tracker.
We do not send trackers by SMS, internet-messengers or voice over the phone, but only by email.
Payment & shipping
Click here to read. We have put this section in a separate article.
Quality and completeness
The store guarantees that all products fully and in detail correspond to their description and images on the website.
And if my parcel goes missing?
The store is responsible for the goods until you receive them. If the package goes missing, we will send you a new one or refund the money. Another question is if the parcel has arrived, and it is visible on the tracker, and you could not pick it up or (in the case of international mail) did not fulfill the requirements of customs. Then you will have to pay for the return and new delivery of the parcel.
I received the product, but the color is not the same.
If the color does not match the photo / description, a refund is at our expense (exchange if possible). If the color is like on the website, but you don't like it, then it's at your expense.
I received the package, but there is missing.
Unpacking a parcel is a crucial moment. Do it at home (not at the post office). Make sure that all products are present and complete. Do not throw away the packaging right away!!! If something is missing, carefully unwrap and inspect all parts of the package. It happens that small parts or insignias stick or fall into the fold of the package. If you are sure that you have examined everything, take a photo of the goods and packaging, write to us. We will check everything and help you.
Full terms of work and the contract with the buyer.
All photos that are not screenshots are taken from open sources in order to illustrate the information on the page. The screenshots belong to the Replica store.