The jacket is sewn like model 1944 uniform (short, just below the waist belt). It has 2 breast pockets, front is fastened on 5 pebbled buttons in the "Feldgrau" colour (pale green). A drawstring on the bottom. The cuff is fastened with 1 four-hole metal button.
How to choose a size?
To measure your chest you should use a flexible meter, or at least a rope. You can compare data from table below with any jacket that you have and that fits you.
• Chest around — recommended bare chest girth in cm.
• Jacket chest — on a jacket lying flat on the floor, under the sleeves.
• Shoulder widht — along the shoulder seam from sleeve to sleeve and behind the neck; This is a very important size, use it to compare it with an existing similar jacket that you probably fit.
• Sleeve lenght — maximum of the sleeve lenght.
• Back height — the length of the back from the collar to the bottom, excluding the collar. These jackets are short, such a cut.
|Size||Bare chest around, cm||Jacket chest||Shoulder width||Sleeve lenght||Back height|
If you do not understand the table and you need help, write or call us, we will help you to find the size.
You can choose the size you need from those in the list near "Add to Cart" button. If we don't have any size, you won't find it there. Other sizes may appear later.