A reproduction of a dry ration of the Red Army.
• Stew (a little over 300 g in a jar). The basis is a similar can of modern stew, produced by an industrial firm, the inscription is put on the can according to the can supplied to the USSR from the USA by lend-lease (with the inscription ТYШОНКА). This was produced in New York, the original weight of 11.5 ounces.
• Pea cream soup, Glavmyaso, meat processing plant of the city of Engels (add water and cook for 20 minutes on low heat, 1,5 liters or a mess-tin of soup is obtained).
• Concentrated millet porridge, Soybean plant of the city of Odessa (dilute in 200-300 g of water and cook for 10 minutes).
• 2 packs of sea biscuit "Military campaign" (200 g per pack), Narkomishcheprom of the USSR, Glavspirt. Taste: flavorless cookies.
• Georgian tea. Tea factory in the name of Lenin, Moscow. Inside - 50 grams of real Georgian tea (not Indian, not Chinese).
Total gross weight 1120 g.
Limitation of seller’s liability.
The ration consists of real edible products of industrial (with the replacement of factory packaging for historical) or piece (home) production. All components were packaged usable (within the expiration date). The expiration dates on the historical packaging (if any) are given in terms of historical compliance, and have nothing to do with the actual expiration dates of the products inside. You need to understand that this rations is primarily a game element, props, and only then a set that can be used for its intended purpose. Also, other products for reenactment, although they are full-fledged, are primarily focused on creating the appearance and sensation of use. That is, the appearance and properties of the goods for reenactment are close to the original, however, the goods for reenactment did not pass special testing for use in the army or during military operations (for example, a game helmet will not protect from fragments in a real battle).
The decision on the use of the ration as a food is made by the buyer, assessing the condition of the products and the age of the purchase. By purchasing this product, you declare that you have read and agree to the seller’s liability limitation.