Proven quality stamps. We use such by ourselves when take goods to the warehouse.
Be careful, do not be fooled! Our stamps are made from rubber, not from a cheap disposable material that is commonly used to make office seals. The seals are designed to work with water-based inks, and quickly get out of order from other inks. And our stamps allow you to use alcohol and solvent based paints and are designed for long use.
We offer the following stamps for the Third Reich uniform:
• Stamp VA 1939 was used on SS clothing at the beginning of the war. Size approximately 5×3 cm.
• SS-BW stamp (SS-Bekleidungwerke, SS sewing enterprises) met on SS clothing during the war. Size approximately 5×2 cm.
• RB.Nr. with numbers (code) of the manufacturer, such stamps were used on clothes after 1943. Size approximately 9×1 sm.
• The name of the manufacturer and the city (Otto Aulbach, Herrenkleider-Fabrik, Heimbuchenthal Spessart); such stamps were used on clothing before 1943. The size is about 6×3 cm. It was usually marked with the year (stamps with the year to choose from are sold here). We can also make a stamp with another manufacturer if you are willing to spend extra time and money.
• Copies from real stamps that can be found on equipment (for example, bread bags) and gaiters. Manufacturer's name and city: Reinhold Adam, Oberursel (Taunus), 1938 - size approximately 4.5×2 cm; the company was located in Germany near Frankfurt am Main. And DOHSE, Bielefeld, 1942-size approximately 5×2 cm, a very stylish stamp used by one of several manufacturers in the city of Bielefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen in Germany.
• Year 1939, 1940, 1941, etc. Size about 3×1 cm. We sell a year stamp by one, not the whole set at once!
Price for any stamp, for 1 pc. The price depends on the size of the stamp.
Stamps that are in stock can be selected next to the Add to Cart button. If they are not in the list, it means that they are sold out and will be later. We can also make a stamp by order.
How to use stamps?
The stamp is designed for use with paints on all popular solvents, for example, on alcohol or acetone. There are special indelible inks for stamps, but in fact, you can use any "chemistry" and also ink. The paint is applied to a piece of fabric (or a special pillow for stamps), then touch this fabric with a stamp, and the paint goes to the stamp. It is important to ensure that the paint is only on letters / numbers, and not on the basis of a stamp, so there won't be excess dirt on the print. You can practice on old fabric to achieve the desired result. Then press the stamp with the paint to the “finishing” fabric, hold for 2-3 seconds so that the paint is absorbed and the print is ready!
To make a stamp to order?
It is possible, but be ready to provide a layout: a vector model (file in curves). Or it will be necessary to pay us for the development of the layout from 1000₽ / $15 (if just change the information on one of our stamps). If you ask to make a layout with a unique font and/or logo, the price will be significantly higher.