Mug of the SS 330 ml

12.00 €
In Stock
Shipping from 3.35 €

If you need additional photos of the product, write to us by email or in the messenger.

Souvenir porcelain mug with an eagle and the SS motto (as on the belt buckle). The image is black. A specific SS eagle with a tongue sits above the circle and the motto "My honor is called loyalty" (Meine Ehre heißt Treue) is inscribed in Gothic script. That phrase denoting the selfless loyalty of an SS man to his commanders and the Führer.

We offer a quality copy for domestic use and, undoubtedly, a good gift for friends! The mug is a decoration of its time and can be used in reenactment, filming and expositions. It weighs approximately 300 g and holds 330 ml of liquid. The diameter is 8 cm, the height is almost 10 cm. The inscriptions are applied by hot decalcification (paint is injected into the surface at high temperature), this is not a cheap stencil. The inscriptions are fixed securely and can be washed in a dishwasher.

At the bottom is the hallmark of the Victoria plant and the logo of the SS troops (Waffen-SS). The plant was founded in 1883 in Carlsbad (Karlovy Vary) by the London company Lazarus & Rosenfeld Ltd. In 1885, it was bought by Franz Schmidt and renamed Porzellanfabrik Victoria Schmidt & Co.

During the Third Reich, the SS organization conducted extensive business and economic activities. It bought and with the consent of the state confiscated various property. Because of this, among people who know the history of the SS well, it's also called "SS", LLC, alluding to the powerful commercial side of its activities. In ceramics, Himmler was the unofficial owner of the Allach (read like "allak") factory, which was founded in 1936 by ceramics master Franz Nagy on his land, together with three co-founders. In subsequent years, this small and young factory acquired (bought) such a large company as Bohemia Ceramic Plants in Neurohlau (Bohemia Keramische Werke AG) and tried to acquire Victoria Porcelain in Altrolau (Victoria-Porzellan AG), however, the deal turned out to be unbearable for the SS. Then Allach simply signed a major contract with Victoria to put dishes in hospitals and SS canteens.

In 1945, the Victoria Plant became part of the Czechoslovak State Concern. It still works. Sources: ru.wikipedia.orgtheoldstuff.com and the book "The economic activities of the SS" (Die wirtschaftlichen Unternehmungen der SS) by Enno Georg.