If you need additional photos of the product, write to us by email or in the messenger.
Hygienic kit for the SS soldier of the Second World War reenactment. All items can be used for its intended purpose. The set is packed in the box 23х15 cm for parcels to the front (a copy) with the inscription Feldpost and postage seals. The kit includes:
1) A linen (which is more correct than cotton) towel with a colored strip and SS ink stamp.
2) Toothpaste Chlorodont or Doramad (by your choose) — specify in the comments when ordering, which toothpaste to send, if it is important for you.
3) Toothbrush with natural bristles and a transparent handle, such were very common at that time.
4) Kernseife high-quality soap in the Dreiring Seife package;
5) A bag of cotton with a black stripe for storing hygiene set;
6) A handkerchief (blue cell as the original);
7) A sachet against lice "Rusla Läusepuder", but with the usual baking soda instead of poison for lice;
8) Comb for removing lice;
9) Pocket hairbrush 12 cm;
10) A roll of toilet paper "Westfalia" — a copy of the package with a horse, the coat of arms of this historical region in the north-west of Germany;
11) A pocket mirror with an advertisement for a uniform sewing studio of SS with the RZM sign (the so-called imperial workshops, that is, enterprises accredited to produce stuff for the SS).
This set of themed products is unique! Hurry up to buy!
Limitation of seller’s liability.
The kit consists of real cosmetics of industrial (with the replacement of factory packaging for historical) or piece (home) production. All components were packaged usable (within the expiration date). The expiration dates on the historical packaging (if any) are given in terms of historical compliance, and have nothing to do with the actual expiration dates of the products inside. You need to understand that this set is primarily a game element, props, and only then a set that can be used for its intended purpose. Also, other products for reenactment, although they are full-fledged, are primarily focused on creating the appearance and sensation of use. That is, the appearance and properties of the goods for reenactment are close to the original, however, the goods for reenactment did not pass special testing for use in the army or during military operations (for example, a game helmet will not protect from fragments in a real battle).
The decision on the use of this cosmetics is made by the buyer, assessing the condition of the products and the age of the purchase. By purchasing this product, you declare that you have read and agree to the seller’s liability limitation.