A good and not expensive copy of the M42 smock. There is no elastic on the neck (it disappeared with the 1938 model). Lacing on the chest of the late type: it differs from the early only in arrangement; requires less fabric and time when stitching, however, a minor drawback is a strip of fabric in the wrong color, which is visible from the front side. There are also 2 pockets with flaps and button. There are no slots on the chest (as on the previous model). The smock is longer than its counterpart of the first model.
The smock is fully reversible, bilateral (on the one hand are green shades of spots for summer and on the other hand are brown shades of spots for autumn). Coloring (camouflage scheme): Plane plane No. 3 (the original name is Platanenmuster 3).
Material of the correct thickness and texture: dense but thin cotton linen weave, camouflage applied on both sides of the fabric.
How to choose a size?
In general, you need to take a smock the same size as your jacket. But before that, it is better to measure your chest and understand your size. If you choose the size according to the principle “well, I wear L”, then you can be mistaken, because L is a conditional size, which means simply “large”.
• Chest girth - the recommended girth of a bare chest for a given size; it is necessary to measure with a flexible meter or rope with armpits; pumped men need to remember that a developed chest at the girth may be more than the recommended girth (average), but a larger size will have longer sleeves!
• Breast width - hereinafter measurements are taken on a smock lying flat on the floor; the smock has a straight cut, so the width of the chest = the width of the skirt (bottom); the width of the chest can be measured along the bottom of the smock;
• Minimum waist - waist smocks along the elastic band;
• Back lenght - from the neck to the elastic (to the waist);
• Sleeves (between cuffs) - the distance between the right and left cuff (rubber bands on the wrists).
|International size||Russian size||Chest girth, cm||Breast width, cm||Minimum waist, cm||Back lenght, cm||Sleeves (between cuffs), cm|
If you do not understand the table and you need help, write or call us, we will help you to find the size.
You can choose the size you need from those in the list near "Add to Cart" button. If we don't have any size, you won't find it there. Other sizes may appear later.