High beer mug with the flying eagle

22.00 €
Will be later

Description

This product is intended for military-historical reenactment (immersive stydy of history); for creating costumes for theatrical and film, video plays condemning Nazism and fascism; as well as for exhibiting in museums of military history. This product is not propaganda of ideas and criminals convicted by an International Military Tribunal, and should not be used for such a purpose! The photos have been edited in accordance with the requirements of the law.

If you need additional photos of the product, write to us by email or in the messenger.

A porcelain beer mug with the emblem of the Luftwaffe (a flying blue eagle with outstretched wings and a swastika in its claws).

Mug volume is 1 liter (+ 2 cm of foam). This is a classical massive German beer mug, wide at the bottom and tapering up.

We offer a quality copy for domestic use and, undoubtedly, a good gift for friends! The mug is a decoration of its time and can be used in reenactment, filming and expositions. The inscriptions are applied by hot decalcification (paint is injected into the surface at high temperature), this is not a cheap stencil. The inscriptions are fixed securely and can be washed in a dishwasher.

Historical reference.

The manufacturer's mark at the bottom is the KPM 1940 with the symbol of the crown indicates that the mug was produced by Krister Porzellan-Manufaktur.

Fl.U.V. marks (Flugplatz-Unterkunft-Verwaltung, Airport accommodation administration) with symbols of the German air force mean means that the mug was intended for the Third Reich air force (Luftwaffe).

KPM (Krister Porzellan-Manufaktur) was founded in 1831 by Carl Franz Krister in the city of Waldenburg. His success strategy was to imitate KPM Berlin (Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur in Berlin) products in both quality and product design, which explains the similarity of the two manufacturers' marks and the rapid rise in popularity of KPM Waldenburg.

In 1920 the factory was transformed into a joint-stock company. Then the company became part of Philip Rosenthal Krister Porzellan Manufaktur AG.

In 1945 KPM Waldenburg was nationalized by the Polish authorities and the company started operating under the name Państwowa Fabryka Porcelany KRISTER and then Porcelana Stołowa KRZYSZTOF. In 1953, the factory began using the "WAWEL" brand. Source: theoldstuff.com